Halloween In Manayunk
Mark Your Calendar
Thursday October 23rd to Saturday October 25th, 2014
About Halloween In Manayunk
Come for the thrill of it! A day filled with activities for children and adults alike; Manayunk offers a fun and safe way to celebrate Halloween! From trick-or-treating along Main Street and a costume parade, to the Philadelphia Flea Market and Zombie Thriller Dance Off, Manayunk offers a variety of activities for families to celebrate the holiday! Here’s a timeline of everything that’s going on during Manayunk’s Halloweekend!
Thursday, October 23rd
- 7:00 pm: Splatter, a one act psychological thriller by the Manayunk Theatre Company live at Bourbon Blue. Click here to purchase tickets.
Friday, October 24th
- 11:30 am: Haunted Chewy Philly Food Tours – Click here for information and tickets. Additional dates include October 25th, October 26th, October 31st, November 1st, and November 2nd. All tours at 11:30 am.
- 6:30 pm: Halloween Family Movie Night at the Venice Island Performing Arts & Recreation Center
Saturday, October 25th
- 8:00 am-4:00 pm: Philadelphia Flea Market along Main Street from Rector to Lock St.
- 10:00 am-2:00 pm: Farmers Market in Pretzel Park
- 11 am-12pm: Doggie Costume Parade
- 12:00-4:00 pm: Trick or Treating along Main Street – Follow the scarecrows and fill your candy bag!
- 12:30-6:00 pm: Fall Festival in Pretzel Park - Live music and more!
- 1:00 pm: Kid Costume Parade
- 2:00 pm: BYOP – Bring your own carved pumpkin to be judged & win a MNYK prize package!
- 3:00 pm: Zombie Thriller Dance Off – Learn the moves and dress in your zombie best and win cash prizes! SIGN UP HERE!
- 6:00 pm: Halloween Fire – Watch as we light barrels floating along the Manayunk canal.