Looking to get an early jump on Holiday shopping? Say no more! Come to Manayunk to start your Holiday shopping with our unique small businesses!
What is Small Business Saturday & Tree Lighting?
Shop small and shop local at over 50 small businesses to find something for everyone on your list as the neighborhood kicks off the holidays season with Small Business Saturday on November 25. Sponsored by American Express, this day is dedicated to supporting local, independently owned shops in the district. The night will end with the annual tree lighting at Canal View Park at 5:30PM. Stick around for performances by Merge Dance Studio, 54th & City, and the Delaware Valley Opera Company. Keep an eye out for the big man himself, too!
When and where is this happening?
Saturday, November 25th from 10AM-6:30PM throughout Main Street. The Tree Lighting will be taking place at Canal View Park at 5:30PM.
What stores and restaurants will be participating?
Art + Science
- Purchase a $50 gift card; get $10 complimentary
- 20% off our entire retail inventory and 15% off for new salon customers
The Couch Tomato
- Buy 1 $50 gift card, get 1 $10 gift card for free
- Free peach cobbler with any meal deals
- 25% off storewide
The Eyeglass Works
- 10% off all in stock frames; free eyeglass cleaner and The Eyeglass Works microfiber cloth with purchase
- $1 slices all day
Gary Mann Jewelers
- Free gift of gold and silver jewelry polishing cloth with purchase; chocolates and bubbly in store
- 25% off GoalsFit gift certificates
Latitudes & Longitudes
- Free gift with purchase
The Little Apple
- Free gift cards, giveaways, and treats
- 20% off storewide all day
- Wholesale pricing
- Receive a $50 gift card when you spend $200 on full merchandise
Never Give Up Training
- Discounted class and personal training packages
- Free Philadelphia Runner T-shirt with purchase (while supplies lasts), in-store specials
Pineapple on Main
- Refreshments, exclusive savings throughout the store, and a free seasonal gift with every purchase
Sona Pub & Kitchen
- Buy one gift card get the second of equal or lesser value for half price
The Spicy Belly
- 20% off meal with proof of purchase from another Manayunk business
- Free slime pack with $20 purchase
- Start personal training and join the gym all for one price of $199 per month (includes 8 half hour personal training sessions per month, group fitness and a membership)
Tubby Robot Ice Cream Factory
- $6 take home hand-packed pints
- 15% off the entire store
The Wall Cycling Studio
- Apparel sale; discounted class packs and social media sale (follow on Facebook and Instagram for new deals every hour)
Be sure to check our event page for updates!
Will there be entertainment?
Of course! We have three live performances at Canal View Park:
Merge Dance Studio at 5:40 PM
54th & City A Capella Group at 5:50 PM
Del Val Opera Company at 6 PM
Also.... keep your eyes peeled for the big man in red!
How do I get to Small Business Saturday?
Coming To Manayunk By Car:
Take I-95 North. Follow signs for Central Philadelphia/I- 676 West. Follow 676 West to signs for Route 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) West - (towards Valley Forge). Take 76 to Belmont Ave/Green Lane Exit 338 (old exit 31), at the bottom of the ramp make a right turn cross the Green Lane bridge to the traffic light which is Main Street and make a right turn. Welcome to Manayunk - first parking lot will appear on your right just past the fire house.
(Reading, Lancaster, Harrisburg)
Take the PA Turnpike East to Exit 326 (old exit 24; Schuylkill Expressway). Take Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) East towards Central Philadelphia. Take 76 to Belmont Ave/Green Lane Exit 338 (old exit 31), at the bottom of the ramp make a left turn, cross the Green Lane bridge to the traffic light which is Main Street and make a right turn. Welcome to Manayunk - first parking lot will appear on your right just past the fire house.
(New York, North Jersey)
Take NJ Turnpike to PA Turnpike/Exit 6. Take the PA Turnpike to Exit 326 (old exit 24; Schuylkill Expressway). Take Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) East towards Central Philadelphia. Take 76 to Belmont Ave/Green Lane Exit 338 (old exit 31), at the bottom of the ramp make a left turn, cross the Green Lane bridge to the traffic light which is Main Street and make a right turn. Welcome to Manayunk - first parking lot will appear on your right just past the fire house.
** Address to plug in for a GPS: 4312 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127
As a thank you for shopping small in Manayunk, parking is free on Small Business Saturday at participating lots and all meters (starting at 11AM) in Manayunk! See the image below for participating parking lots:
Coming To Manayunk By Bike:
Stay active and remain eco-friendly by biking to Manayunk! Take Kelly Drive from Center City or the Schuylkill River Trail from all parts of the Philadelphia region. Visit the Bike Coalition of Greater Philadelphia for more details and biking maps.
Coming To Manayunk By Public Transportation:
For schedules and fare rates, contact SEPTA at (215) 580-7800 or on the web at www.septa.org for more information.
We hope to see you there!
Visit the Manayunk Development Corporation Contact page for full contact information.
Office: 4312 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127