Photo By: Susan Beard Design Photography
By: Tatiana Codnor-Perry
What better way to kick off the fall season than with friends, fun, and discounted food? Here's everything you need to know about the week you've been waiting for.
What is Restaurant Week?
It's the best part of the month! Bring the whole gang for a week of discounted meals at some of Manayunk’s finest eateries. With different restaurants, price ranges, and menu items to choose from this is one event you don't want to miss!
When is this happening?
This year's Fall Restaurant Week will take place from September 15th to September 28th.
Who Will Be Participating?
We currently have 15 participating restaurants serving a variety of amazing cuisines, including:
- Bourbon Blue, serving up new American food with a New Orleans twist.
- Yanako, a multi-sensory Japanese restaurant and sushi bar.
- TaqueriaFeliz, a vibrant spot featuring fresh, high-quality Mexican cuisines.
- The Couch Tomato, fully equipped with fresh, local, organic cafe food for everyone to enjoy.
- The Goat’s Beard, perfect for eating, drinking, and laughing over some inventive options.
and many more! Be sure to check out our event page for a full list of menus.
What are the Special Menu Prices?
What Makes Restaurant Week Different From Every Other Week?
It's the best time to visit a place you love or try something new! With so many different types of food to choose from, it's no wonder Restaurant Week is such a highly anticipated annual event. As an added bonus, restaurants will be highlighting exclusive menu items featuring apples! With so many options to choose from, check out some of our top apple-centered picks:
- Start off your meal with a fresh apple walnut salad from Sona Pub & Kitchen.
- End your meal with an old school favorite like Cactus Restaurant & Bar's cinnamon apple funnel cake topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Try apple dishes from start to finish at Somo, where each course features an apple specialty!
How Do I Dine Out?
No tickets, flyers, etc. are required; simply visit a participating restaurant, check out the Restaurant Week menu, and enjoy!
This two-week long event is surely one for everyone to enjoy, so get out there and bask in the good vibes, good fun and most importantly, good food. Be sure to show off your fabulous food finds using the hashtag #MNYKRW on Instagram!
Visit the Manayunk Development Corporation Contact page for full contact information.
Office: 4312 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127