Destination Schuylkill River
Bike. Paddle. Discover. Explore.
Destination Schuylkill River (DSR) is a project of The Manayunk Development Corporation, funded by the William Penn Foundation. Destination Schuylkill River celebrates life along the Schuylkill River and seeks to connect our communities to the river through planning, programming, and projects. From trails and connections to public facilities, to sustainable environmental efforts, people are realizing the river matters. Partnerships are forming, volunteer groups are organizing, and the river is being transformed.
What is there to do? How can you get involved? What is planned for this vibrant piece of history, culture, and recreation?
What's Happening in the Neighborhood?
We are revamping our listing and promotion of local recreational and environmental events! Visit the Manayunk.com calendar for more details on what is happening this month.
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 24, 2014
- Never Give Up Training - Indoor/Outdoor Bootcamp, multiple dates and times/week
TUESDAY, NOV 25
- Human Zoom - Manayunk Mountain Bike Ride
THURSDAY, NOV 27
- Wissahickon Wanderers - Thursday Trail Run
SATURDAY, NOV 29
- Cadence Cycling - Endurance Plus Group Ride
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education - Saturdays@SCEE
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education - Saturday Wellness Walk
- Wissahickon Wanderers - Saturday Trail Run
SUNDAY, NOV 30
- Cadence Cycling - Mountain Bike Rides
If you're looking for a specific type of event, let our signature icons guide you: