Destination Schuylkill River
Bike. Paddle. Discover. Explore.
Destination Schuylkill River (DSR) is a project of The Manayunk Development Corporation, funded by the William Penn Foundation. Destination Schuylkill River celebrates life along the Schuylkill River and seeks to connect our communities to the river through planning, programming, and projects. From trails and connections to public facilities, to sustainable environmental efforts, people are realizing the river matters. Partnerships are forming, volunteer groups are organizing, and the river is being transformed.
What is there to do? How can you get involved? What is planned for this vibrant piece of history, culture, and recreation?
Outdoors in Manayunk this Week:
MONDAY, JANUARY 19
- Academy of Natural Sciences - Tapping Our Watershed
TUESDAY, JANUARY 20
- Human Zoom - Manayunk Mountain Bike Ride
THURSDAY, JANUARY 22
FRIDAY, JANUARY 23
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education - Seedlings Parent & Child Outdoor Program
SATURDAY, JANUARY 24
- Cadence Cycling - Endurance Plus Group Ride
- Fairmount Water Works - Fish: Playing It Cool In Winter
- Lower Merion Conservancy - Winter Trek 1
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education - Giants of the Forest
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education - Saturdays@SCEE
- Shawmont Running Club – Saturday Run
- Wissahickon Wanderers - Saturday Trail Run
SUNDAY, JANUARY 25
- The Bicycle Club of Philadelphia – Hike the Wissahickon
- Cadence Cycling - Mountain Bike Rides
- Cedars Talks - What's Up with Wissahickon Wildlife in Winter?
If you're looking for a specific type of event, let our signature icons guide you: