Part time position - 20-24 hours per week, approx 11a – 5p.
Monday to Thursday plus some event nights and weekends.
Familiarity of MNYK events, businesses and owners is a plus.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet Walk in Visitors – Answer basic questions and give out materials.
- Answer Phones – Direct Calls to the appropriate team member or committee chair – take messages.
- Communicate with committee chairs about scheduled meetings and information for board meetings.
- Confirm and set meetings for members with appropriate staff.
- Sort thru incoming mail and packages and distribute as needed.
- Handle MNYK merchandise inventory and sell MNYK merchandise.
- Keep inventory of basic office supplies.
- Set main room or conference room for committee meetings.
- Manage the email address.
- Update Members listings on website from current member list.
- Help Distribute MNYK materials to businesses in the district.
Interested applicants should send their resume to . by July 10th 2018
Internships are offered at the Manayunk Development Corporation throughout the year during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. We are a small office looking for self-starters and motivated team players to help us with public relations, marketing, social media and event planning for the Manayunk brand.
Intern’s duties would include but are not limited to:
We accept applications for interns throughout the year. If interested please send your resume and a short letter to Leksey Maltzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines are as follows:
Summer Interns: March 1st
Fall Interns: July 1st
Spring Interns: November 1st